We are hiring! Sales and Marketing Assistant
Job Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
We are seeking a talented and motivated Sales and Marketing Manager to join our team at our luxury villa in Chiang Mai. As our Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to promote our villa and increase bookings. You will be working closely with our team to develop creative and effective campaigns that will help us to grow our business.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to promote our luxury villa
- Create and manage social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and bookings
- Work with our website development team to optimize our website for SEO
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns to increase repeat bookings
- Analyze market trends and customer feedback to continually improve our offerings
- Develop partnerships with local businesses to increase our reach and visibility
- Attend industry events to stay up-to-date on trends and make connections
- Manage relationships with online travel agencies (OTAs) and negotiate rates and terms
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests throughout their stay
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Proven experience in sales and marketing, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with social media marketing and email marketing
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Familiarity with online travel agencies (OTAs)
If you are a fun and creative individual with a passion for sales and marketing, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience and why you would be a great fit for our team.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Thai nationals only due to work permit restrictions.
Leave a Reply