During your stay with us we have a selection of complimentary experiences that one of our hosts can assist with creating for you!
Any of these experiences can be booked within short notice on the day with one of our hosts.
Here is a selection of options to choose from to make your stay more enjoyable.
All of our guests can choose from one premium movie from Apple TV to watch in our 4K Dolby Atmos cinema.
We have a selection of boardgames available to choose from including monopoly, rumikub and Jenga!
Golf Putting Competition
Speak to our host who can set up your very own putting and chipping competition against them! We have high quality golf clubs and premium golf balls. Can you get a hole-in-one?
Badminton / Volleyball
Our host can set up the net in the back garden and you can play one of a number of sports using our professional net!
Speak to our host if you would like to have your very own private karaoke party in our famous English pub. We have high-quality speakers as well as a microphone available.
Children’s Sweet Hunt
Speak to our Host about organising a children’s sweetie hunt in the house. Our host will hide a number of special treats around the house and in the garden for children to find!
Slip N Slide
Speak to our host and we can get our very own slip and slide mat set up in the garden! Great fun for kids and adults of a childish nature!
Speak to our host and they will set up our table tennis table for you!
Our host can organise a friendly game or a tournament! Speak to our host and they can get the balls racked up!
Speak to our host and have a good old-fashioned game of darts! A competition or around the clock can be organised as well!
Our house is happy to keep an eye on the kids and start the stopwatch for our very own palm villa swimming racing!
Our house can create our very own obstacle course in the garden for kids to enjoy. Get your name on the leaderboard in the Palm Villa championship!
We are the only private villa in Chiang Mai to have its very own frisbee golf pin! Great fun for the family
Sample daily program
- Morning: Welcome breakfast in the Palm Villa dining area, followed by a guided tour of the resort’s facilities and grounds.
- Afternoon: Visit to a nearby animal sanctuary or zoo, where children can see and learn about a variety of animals.
- Evening: Movie night at the resort’s theater, with popcorn and other snacks provided.
- Morning: Pool day! Children can enjoy the Palm Villa swimming pool with games and activities organized by the resort’s staff.
- Afternoon: Crafts and games at the resort’s kids club, where children can make their own souvenirs and play a variety of games and activities.
- Evening: Outdoor BBQ and campfire at the resort’s outdoor area, with s’mores and other treats provided.
- Morning: Visit to a nearby farm or nature reserve, where children can learn about local plants and animals.
- Afternoon: Outdoor adventure activities, such as hiking, biking, or kayaking, organized by the resort’s staff.
- Evening: Stargazing and storytelling session at the resort’s outdoor area, where children can learn about the stars and constellations.
- Morning: Cooking class at the resort’s kitchen, where children can learn how to make a local dish or dessert.
- Afternoon: Visit to a nearby cultural attraction, such as a temple or museum, where children can learn about the local history and culture.
- Evening: Karaoke night at the resort’s entertainment room, where children can sing their favorite songs and show off their talents.
- Morning: Nature walk or hike in the nearby forests or mountains, led by the resort’s staff.
- Afternoon: Visit to a nearby waterfall or natural pool, where children can swim and explore the natural beauty of the area.
- Evening: Talent show at the resort’s outdoor stage, where children can showcase their talents and skills in front of an audience.
- Morning: Visit to a nearby farm or market, where children can learn about local agriculture and try fresh, local produce.
- Afternoon: Beach day! Children can enjoy the resort’s private beach, with games and activities organized by the resort’s staff.
- Evening: Board game night at the resort’s kids club, where children can play a variety of board games and socialize with their peers.
- Morning: Visit to a nearby national park or nature reserve, where children can see a wide range of plants and animals.
- Afternoon: Movie marathon at the resort’s theater, where children can watch a series of their favorite movies back-to-back.
- Evening: Farewell party at the resort’s pub, where children can celebrate their last night at the resort and say goodbye to their new friends.
Of course, this is just a sample program and can be adjusted based on the specific interests and needs of the children.
The important thing for us is to provide a mix of fun and educational activities that will keep the children entertained and engaged during their stay.
If you are interested in Palm Villa arranging daily activities for your kids during your stay then please contact us to arrange!
Please note, day trips or any visits to external attractions will be charged accordingly.