The finest standards
At Palm Villa Chiang Mai, we set the very highest standards in high-end villa management worldwide, offering personal and professional service to guests and homeowners alike.
Because of this, Palm Villa is the number 1 choice as we deliver a private and consistently clean, safe and secure rental experience, with additional support and tailored services that make their stays with us extra special.
Since launching in 2021 our team have committed to the very highest hospitality standards and now we have set up new guidelines so that you can continue feeling safe and reassured when staying at our luxurious Palm Villa Chiang Mai location.
Continue reading below and discover more about our housekeeping and guest safety commitment:
Is professional housekeeping included with my stay?
Absolutely yes! Before you check in, our villa is thoroughly prepared and cleaned by professionally trained housekeepers, with pristine linens and towels provided.
Every stay includes complimentary daily housekeeping, weekly gardener and weekly pool cleaning
If you prefer, you can request additional housekeeping and deep cleaning for an additional fee. Generally this would be 1000thb per day.
What are the Palm Villa cleaning protocols?
Our enhanced cleaning protocols help ensure your safety and wellbeing:
– Only professional housekeepers who receive intensive training are hired to clean and prepare Palm Villa Chiang Mai.
– Windows are opened to allow ventilation while the team is cleaning the villa.
– All accessible rooms and surfaces, including high touch areas like taps, light switches as well as inside cupboards and appliances, are cleaned and let before your arrival.
– All linens & towels used in our homes and villas are hotel standard and cleaned by professional cleaners to the maximum temperature.
– Before and after stay, hard floors are swept and mopped, and carpets are vacuumed.
– Only disposable cleaning cloths are used.
– No team member is allowed to enter a home or villa if they are feeling unwell or showing signs of illness.
– Anyone entering must wash their hands with water and soap or hand sanitiser and respect any social distancing rules at the time of your stay.
– Housekeeping performance is reviewed on an ongoing basis to ensure standards are being met.
Is the villa left empty in between bookings?
Generally we will allow a 24 period after checkout to ensure the entire villa can be sanitized and prepared in preparation for the next guests arrival. We will always have someone on site during this period for security purposes and to ensure quality control.
What should I expect at check-in?
When you arrive, your greeter will adhere to any social distancing requirements recommended at the time of your stay where possible. Any team members you will come into direct contact with, including our greeters and housekeeping team, will be wearing masks. Our team is available 24/7 to answer any specific questions you might have about the meet and greet.
What happens if I feel unwell?
If you or anyone in your groups becomes ill or suspects that you may have Covid-19 whilst staying at Palm Villa, our service team is available 24/7 for additional support.
Upon first notification, we will contact the local health authority or the on-site management team on your behalf for instructions and work with them to deliver medicine, provisions or assistance as needed.
Will I have access to antibacterial products for my personal use during my stay?
Cleaning kits that include disinfectant spray or wipes, washing machine tablets, washing up liquid, cleaning cloths and more, are provided for all Palm Villa guests to use during their stay.
These are regularly topped up to ensure we always have them available for guests nat all times.
The homeowner’s household cleaning products are also available for guest use.